Thursday, January 19, 2012

Struggle

The story begins when I was visiting my mom’s relative at Menteng. It was several days before Eid Mubarak. There are 3 families who has relation with my mom. One of them I call her Mak A. she asked my mom to give her Mukena, a clothes to pray for moslems. Then my mom told my 2nd sister whether she has one piece of mukena to give. Then I met another mom’s relatives. I saw them, I saw their eyes, deep in to their heart, struggling to have a better life, to survive and live the life with their family even it has broken, but they are tuogh women I’ve ever seen, including my mom. I learn purity and steadfastness, believing in God whatever happened. Yes, I saw it and I must be better and tough after it. I belive Allah will give them the best place someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

where do you come from?

widgets

Total Pageviews